Friday, April 29, 2016

"Birds of a Feather" 10 Things We Witnessed


Since I'm wrapping up my week of Southern Charm in Savannah, GA (currently sitting in an airport) I thought I'd take this time to review this week's episode. Obviously since I was on vacation, I couldn't post this earlier but here is a condensed version with the 10 things we witnessed.
Here we go.

10. TRav co-signed Kathryn Calhoun Dennis's lease after she became so distraught at the polo party fiasco that she ended up in the hospital.

9. Cameron has a bad case of the runs and Shep suggests her food at the dinner party may have been to blame. I mean, I say some gross things to my friends but that conversation was another level.

8. Craig and Landon get lunch hour pedicures...I'm just going to leave that there.

7. Jennifer Snowden calls everyone in her contacts list to let them know that Kathryn Calhoun Dennis was in the hospital and she's quick to say that Thomas WAS NOT there.

6. Landon believes that Kathryn Calhoun Dennis is crying wolf about all her issues and is just playing a damsel in distress act.

5. Mother throws her Flamingo party and Cooper takes a moment to try and make sure things are cool between them. He's wondering if she has a problem with him because of his new friendship with KCD. Mother dismisses this as easily as Michael makes her martinis.

4. Everyone hissing and ganging up on Jennifer Snowden for daring to come to the party when Kathryn Calhoun Dennis isn't invited. Why should this pot stirrer come when KCD can't? Sidenote: Trav blames Jennifer for KCD's manipulation of people...

3. Trav yelling...YELLING at Jennifer for telling Craig that he didn't come to the hospital to visit Kathryn Calhoun Dennis. Jennifer says Craig misunderstood and she only said he didn't stay long. I'm sorry, Trav needs to get out of her face.

2. Jennifer immediately calling KCD to tell her about the incident with Trav.

1. Whitney trying to get Jennifer kicked out of the party by asking Mother to tell her to leave.

That's my condensed version of this week's events. I gotta say, Landon was getting some serious hatred on Twitter for her moment in the car about Kathryn. Her rant does come off as sort of insensitive because she said things like "People go to the hospital all the time" but at the same time, I gotta agree with her. Its one thing for KCD to turn up in the hospital but its another thing for everyone to get a phone call about it and be encouraged to reach out to her. That's something that should just be between her and Trav and close friends. The fact that Craig got the phone call about it like they should just rush over is annoying.

I also want to note that while spending a week in Savannah, I can totally see why these people are in their own little world. Its GORGEOUS down in the deep south. I think I'd be a little snobby and uppity if that's where I come from, too. haha. Stay tuned for my vacation guide of my Savannah trip in the next couple of days.

That's all for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment